Monday, March 30, 2009

Just learning...

I love it when my kids start learning things and really understand the things I teach them. Eli has just learned his ABC's and loves to sing to me. He is such a quick learner, I'm pretty proud of him. The little arrow on his nose is from a face dive from the front porch, he calls it his, "Blood".

5 comments:

Malia said...

That was the sweetest ABC song I have ever heard! What a cute, gentle, sweetheart. Kainalu will love to see his "blood". What's up with boys and their bruises?

chyayn said...

what a sweet little boy...love his abcs! Hope his "bloody" gets better soon:)

Paige Holley said...

Smart little Eli...Avery really struggles with her ABC's. Love that sweet little voice.

littlegry said...

What a cute little singer... and a sweet little voice. He's growing up SO fast!!

katie said...

oh my heck!!!

how freakin cute is that???

really.