Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our St Patty's day tradition

I, well, should I say, the Leprechaun's, started this tradition when Adam was a baby... they come in the night and leave coins and green treats. The kids were so excited the night before, and could not get to sleep. Adam swears he heard the Leprechaun's getting the milk and the juice out in the night to color it green. They were excited to find their treasure.
Having their Lucky Charms in the living room, what a great tradition :)
Ready for the day with their little friend.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a fun tradition!

momwouldgo said...

Your so cool...all I did was say "Happy St. Patties day, make sure you're wearing green so you don't get pinched!"

Ryan and Christina said...

great ideas I love this! I am going to do it next year for sure! Holidays are the best they make life exciting

Malia said...

I love how you are always prepared for tradition days! This one is so cute. I sent my kids to school and had completely forgotten it was St. Patrick's day! I hope the green milkshakes the leprechaun made for their after school snack made up for it :) You rock MacFarlane Ohana!