Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Doing what they do

I am so proud of Adam, he just finished a series of books he has been working on. It is a pain to get him to read, but once he starts, he doesn't want to stop. ( don't you love ALL the little friends that join him in his bed, the other night I went to cover him up and he was almost off his bed, he had so many animals taking up his bed)

Jonah wanted me to get his picture too. He is such a good boy to stay in his bed and not keep coming out like some other boys I know.

At least once a day, I have this conversation... "Eli, where are you? What are you doing?"
"Nosing" And this is where I find him. Under the counter, hiding, eating a brick of cheese. Nice.

8 comments:

chyayn said...

hahahahah That brick of cheese photo is a CLASSIC! That is SO cute...little mouse.:) What series is Adam reading? That looks like a BIG book! Love the kids that stay in their beds...good job Jones. Loved this post.

Aaron said...

George Costanza: "I was free and clear. I was living the dream. I was stripped to the waist eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery."

Jerry Seinfeld: "Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise."

littlegry said...

He's got a little Grandma Call blood in him... although I'm sure Grandma sliced her brick of cheese. :o) Aaron... you CRACK me up!!

britni said...

I too love the brick of cheese! What a character! I hope my kids love to read like that. How sweet are your boys!

Cindy said...

Way to go Adam! What book was he reading?
I love the cheese picture. You need to get him a tub of prunes to go with all that chesse!

Em said...

KC - you know Grandma's cheese would have been a little green! :) He does have that Call blood in him, if he likes cheese.

Malia said...

Your boys are too cute! Love seeing the sweet things they do! Kalena can join Eli with her stick of butter :)

Bugga said...

I just love that Eli - he's always reminding me of his Mama. I think that we'd usually find you, hiding in the bathtub with raisins or candy or something, other than cheese. Good for Adam's reading! Jonah is becoming more obedient, isn't he?