For all you readers out there who I didn't call, I went to the
doctor today for my 18 week check-up and he confirmed, it is 100% GIRL!! I'm still in shock a little bit... this is going to be a lot different than what I'm used to, but we're up for the
challenge!
12 comments:
Yay...GIRL!!!
HOORAY HOORAY!! I cant wait to meet her!
Congrats! That is so fun. We loved having a boy after all our girls and I'm sure you'll feel the same-just the other way around.
I meant to ask last night, congrats! I'm excited for a girl. Don't worry, Heather and I can fancy her up if you need help. We're pure fance!
YEAH what a surprise!!! everyone else I know with 3 boys ended up with another except you!!! and I can think of 4. CONGRATS she'll be sooo cute!
Congrats! That is exciting.
Wow! You will be a great mama to a precious little girl...
I can't believe I hadn't heard the news! Hurray, I am excited for you guys! A fun new adventure...a little princess!
PINK! BRACELETS! BARBIES! GLITTER! I think it is great! YEAH!!!!
Wow! You're in for it now. I wouldn't know what to do.
It'll be great though, she's coming to a wonderful home.
YEAHHHHHHHHHH (ps that was a out loud scream I am so excited for you!!!!!! I wish i was here so I could give you a HUGE hug. I already know what I am going to get you. Every mommy needs their little girl and every daddy for that matter and your boys will make the best husbands in the future after helping take care of her and learning about how girls should be treated. Oh I am so excited.
Oh Brooke, it's been ages. Thanks for commenting on my blog. You look so great. I'm so happy you are getting a girl, although, beware of the pocket book. You'll ALWAYS be out of money.
Take Care!
Post a Comment