As a kid, I always looked forward to a good fresh snow fall to make my favorite treat, snow
ice cream! My mom used to always make it with us, so on a snowy day like yesterday, I was excited to share the tradition. I guess I will share the secret recipe for all those who dare try it.
1. You start out with a fresh scoop off the top of fluffy powder.

2. Add a little Milk, vanilla and sugar

3. You have some delicious ice cream and some happy kids. We added
strawberry Quick for a little extra flavor.


After dinner, we all bundled up and went out into the night to make a tall friend for our front lawn. Doesn't he look friendly?
6 comments:
We always made snow ice cream growing up, too! I love it, you are such a fun family.
I remember Grandma made that for us once when we were little and it snowed in Albq. I don't think I've had it since.
GREAT IDEA sounds yummy can you mail me some show! PS I love the first jumping photo on the post below!
Mail us some too. Ember asks every day, "Mom, when it snows on Haleakala, will you take me there?"
You taught me this recipe but I haven't had it since logan. Memories. Looks like a good batch.
I had never heard of snow ice cream. Looks ono! What fun... you are so good at traditions.
Post a Comment