FRAME THAT!!!! What a darling kid!!:)
SOOO CUTE, love the grin! I love things that kids say!!
i replied to your ?'s on my blog so if you didn't ask to get emailed them, go check :)
I was going to say exactly what Chy said! That is the cutest picture ever! I love it.
And I was going to say what Chy and Paige said. That could be the Poster Child for Southwest....Come fly with Eli! or something a little more clever than that.
OOPS...sorry - not Southwest - I meant SKYWEST!
That is a cute shot. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
FRAME THAT!!!! What a darling kid!!:)
SOOO CUTE, love the grin! I love things that kids say!!
i replied to your ?'s on my blog so if you didn't ask to get emailed them, go check :)
I was going to say exactly what Chy said! That is the cutest picture ever! I love it.
And I was going to say what Chy and Paige said. That could be the Poster Child for Southwest....Come fly with Eli! or something a little more clever than that.
OOPS...sorry - not Southwest - I meant SKYWEST!
That is a cute shot. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment