Just an example of my morning
Jonah:" I don't have ANYTHING to wear!"
Me: "Jonah you have like three pair of pants on your shelf"
Jonah: "but they all bug me!"
Me: "Here, let's try these."
He puts a pair on and starts running up and down the hall
Jonah: "NO, these bounce when I run."
Me: "Ok, well then try on these"
Jonah: "These just totally bug me mom, plus if I wear these, I will only be able to ride my bike with ONE hand because they are just bugging me and I don't want to wear them. "
Me: "Well good news, it's raining so you won't be riding your bike today!"
Jonah: " I'll only wear them if you buy me a donut."
What!!!!! Where did he get that?!!
Then the socks
Jonah: Puts his socks on and starts marching around his room "These have a bump and that bugs me. Why do socks always have to have bumps... I never want to wear these again"
So that was my morning today and almost every morning. I think if it was his choice, he would just be naked all day long. :)
7 comments:
Oh Jonah! Just get him a bunch or sweats and he can wear those with boots without socks!
I'm SO glad you said hello! Haven't seen you guys forever, looks like your doing GREAT! Jake still misses that street, I don't think we will ever find a neighborhood as good as that one. Tell everyone around you hello from the Emery's.
He sounds like Samantha when she was same age as Jonah. She complained that her pants "scrunched" down and I do remember her socks bugging her as well.
Yes, dressing is also an issue for my Clair each day...she only wants to stay in her PJ's!
Brooklyn is the same way sometimes, and ALL the time with her socks! Oh, man she is like her father if they are a little sideways or messed up at all she goes CRAZY! Funny kids. Thanks for the add on the side bar..I REALLY appreciate it!
This post was cracking me up! I can just picture it. At first I thought from the sounds of the title that "these" kids bug you. Then, I read on and had to laugh. That donut phrase was so random! Loved it.
honestly! where do they come up with these things???
Post a Comment