Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Beautiful"

We love going over to Grandpa and Grandma's farm. Grandma got some new chickens this spring, one of the kids favorite chickens, is this crazy haired little hen. She is so sweet, when the kids come to see her, she just squats down and lets them pick her up. The first time meeting her, Eli loved her!! As Adam introduced her to Eli, Eli started to stroke her gray little scaly leg and said, "Oh, beautiful, beautiful legs" We were all cracking up!! From then on, this little fancy hen went by "beautiful"
Eli loves kissing all the farm animals, so we let him :)



6 comments:

chyayn said...

how cute!
(your boys & the hen:)

Aaron said...

Eli is going to get birdflu!

Malia said...

That beautiful comment was cracking me up!!! Love it. Cute post. They are so lucky to have a family farm to experience near by!

Bright-Mom said...

What a magical place for kids! They will ALWAYS remember it! Aaron...your comment is such a Call thing to say! :)

Julie said...

so much fun!!!
I drove past your parents street today, and I think it's funny that now you live by my parents and I live by yours. how crazy is that?

Bugga said...

What lovable little guys. They are so kind to animals...including Bingo! They kind of remind me of their Dad. I have a picture of Spencer, feeding a squirrel on his mission...or some kind of rodent.