I know, a lot of my posts are about my middle child, Jones, but he was just born naturally funny, It's hard not to share. Here he is, bright and early before school, trying to catch a moth. We had several hanging out by our front door by our porch light. He was bound and determined to catch one with his "bug sucker 2000"
Why the ear phones you ask? Well, I was warming up Spencer's car because he was headed off to work, and well, it was too loud for Jones. So he went in the garage and got Spencer's lawn mowing headset. I got this cute little smile when I opened the door to check on him. Go get 'em buddy!
2 comments:
He is a super cutie! I feel like I know him so well. Glad to see you are keeping up with your blog even with the new addiction and all :)
Jones is a total cutie. I love reading the funny stories.
Post a Comment