Just going through my pictures today, I had to post these of my sweet baby girl! She is such a big helper... she is so happy to just sit and play for hours in the kitchen sink while I dry fruit, and clean, and make dinner. I'm sad she is almost getting to big to fit.
So, so cute! And how nice of her to be so cooperative. She could teach my little man a thing or two. He is into everything, constantly! I never can get anything done, EVER!
4 comments:
She is just too cute! I love her!
So, so cute! And how nice of her to be so cooperative. She could teach my little man a thing or two. He is into everything, constantly! I never can get anything done, EVER!
SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I love little Meg :)
PINCH THAT BUM!! She is so darling!
Post a Comment