She is adorable no matter the hairstyle, but her new look is fabulous!
Oh I love it, Brooke. She does look like she's going to college! Well, not really...she's still too cuddly.
So bittersweet! She looks beautiful - love the hair!
I've said it before... SHE'S YUMMY!!
love it!!!!!i don't blame you, Abbey prefers hers short, i think its too heavy when its long.
Shoot it's such a stylish hair cut! Watch out she'll be setting trends in the nursery.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is adorable no matter the hairstyle, but her new look is fabulous!
Oh I love it, Brooke. She does look like she's going to college! Well, not really...she's still too cuddly.
So bittersweet! She looks beautiful - love the hair!
I've said it before... SHE'S YUMMY!!
love it!!!!!
i don't blame you, Abbey prefers hers short, i think its too heavy when its long.
Shoot it's such a stylish hair cut! Watch out she'll be setting trends in the nursery.
Post a Comment