Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ice blocking fun

It has been such nice weather lately, we decided to enjoy one last summer activity before it got cold. we had a blast and the kids thought it was the funnest thing. After the ice blocks started to melt, we were going so fast down the hill. Lots of crashes and lots of laughs! I love my family!







3 comments:

Gross Clan said...

How fun! What an awesome idea. Did you ever go ice-blocking down Old Main Hill? Your family is awesome.

momwouldgo said...

Too fun! I haven't done that since I was a kid. I keep thinking. I need to make blocks in my freezer since we can only find crushed here!

Amy B. said...

Brooke...I don't even do photography as a business but just a hobby...I don't know if I am confident enough in my skills to take your family photos...think about it and let me know if you want to be my guinea pigs...hahaha