This morning we woke up to this!!!! In April????? when the kids are out of school for a whole week????


We decided to make our first and last snowman of the year. Whew, I'm glad we got that done.

Meg loved watching us build and play.

Those little cheeks just melt me!

Eleven boys and two girls over to play... we had a full house

Blew up some peeps in the microwave.

The yellows were definitely the winners.

More Spring break fun to come.
3 comments:
so I guess the crayon making didnt make the cut?? haha blowing up peeps with your friends is MUCH more FUN! haha happy spring!!
You ARE the coolest mom! My mom would never assist me in blowing anything up in the microwave. The snow was depressing, but did you love the sunshine today? How is Mr Snowman today? I'm worried about him.
Great Ideas! Oh little Meg just melts me!
Post a Comment