Look at that mop! A haircut was really needed. Thanks Aunt Kristin for doing a great job! That's a lot to cut off!! Look at this little beauty! I love it.
Okay Brooke-all of your kids are darling, but I must say that little Meg is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Her hair is just incredible. Please save her for my Eli :)
5 comments:
OH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! That last picture of my sisters all together makes me so sad. MISS YOU. Give that beauty with the rosy cheeks a KISS!
Okay Brooke-all of your kids are darling, but I must say that little Meg is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Her hair is just incredible. Please save her for my Eli :)
Any time... any time!! :o) I love that little girl!
I LOVE IT!!! It is so darling. She is such a cute, cute cutie!
That profile is ADORABLE!!! What a little dolly :)
Post a Comment