Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fun for girls

Yes, I am LOVING having a girl and doing girl things. Here is my latest project. It is so fun to create a matching clip for each outfit ;) Eli tells me, "If I was your girl, I would like that lady bug one... but these are fun for just girls, right mom? "


6 comments:

Julie said...

DARLING!!!!

chyayn said...

Come over today with that ribbon and we can make some for Jane...OKAY?! so cute!

David and Jana said...

I want a girl, so I can do girl things!

littlegry said...

I'm with Chy... come on over!! Those are SO cute!

Samantha said...

SO CUTE!! I love all of those clips! Eli is very cute =) How did you do that?! WONDERFUL JOB!

Cindy said...

She is so cute. I love that she has enough hair to do. If I had a girl, she'd probably be too bald to do anything with anyway.