So, what do you do at a birthday party with a bunch of 10 and 11 year old boys? Let them shoot each other with marshmallows! Adam came up with the best idea... he invited a few of his friends over and they made marshmallow guns, then we went to our favorite place to hike, and they had fun hiding in the trees, playing war. I still can't believe Adam is 10!

The crazy bunch

Eli thought it was a lot more fun to just eat the marshmallows.

Who can shoot the farthest. Adam won :)

Birthday boy.
6 comments:
That's a great idea. I'll have to do it with my boys.
Brooke,
You are a fun Mom! I'd have to tag along with Eli, because I too would be more interested in eating those marshies. Looks like a great 10th birthday party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN!!
What a great idea? How do you make those guns? I want one.
xoxo
I LOVE this idea! Do they blow the marshmallows out? Can you post a tutorial? I want to do this for sure for my boy in the future!!!
Post a Comment