Ok, well, I don't know if anyone else will find this funny, but Our whole family can't stop laughing at this picture. We even brought it up at FHE the other night while someone was taking a potty break, just to laugh. You have to click on it to see it up close... check out the look on Eli's face. I just took this picture really quick to remember how cute he was chasing after his brothers going to school, little did I know it would bring much laughter into our home.
And if you look really close, you can ask, what Mom puts their child's shoes on the wrong feet? Or maybe he just has "two left feet".
5 comments:
I always loved that picture because of his awesome face, I never noticed his shoes! Even better! I hope Spencer doesn't mind if I make this my computer's wallpaper at work.
I love that picture! Cute little Eli. I too never noticed his shoes! Haha!!
Oh that's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
After spending the day with Eli, I can totally picture him making this face and sporting his shoes. I'm not really sure how you remain so calm. Your life is so exciting all the time.
haaha I did laugh the first time but its even funnier now. What a funny kid!:)I love things that makes our whole family LAUGH!
Post a Comment