She is growing too fast! Today I moved from newborn diapers, to size one. Silly you say, to get emotional about this, but it was a very emotion moment. AND she is totally starting to smile. I love each milestone... but can't she just stay my newborn FOREVER??!! I love this little girl. I couldn't stop taking pictures of her, she is sooo much cuter in person, but you get the idea.
My sister in NY wanted to see how she is growing, so here are just a few of the sweet faces of Miss Meg.



4 comments:
That last picture is SO ADORABLE! Holy cow I can't believe how much she has changed in just the two weeks since I last saw her. She definitely is a little beauty.
Brooke, I love these pictures. I copied all of them so I can choose one to frame in our family photo grouping.
THANK YOU!!! A post just for ME?! She is so darling Brooke. Im so sad we are far away. I love the photo shoots you do-she is PRECIOUS...little bow, shoes and all. AND I LOVE HER big dark eyes and HAIR!!!!!
She is so cute brookie! I can't get over the hair.
Post a Comment