It's hard to plan a party for a nine year old and all his cool friends that isn't too babyish and too expensive. Adam and I were having a hard time finding a time to have his party, the weekend was pretty booked. So I decided to surprise him, he had slept over at his Grandma's, so I picked up three of his buddies in their pjs, and we blindfolded Adam at his Grandma's. He was so mad to see me there, it was supposed to be a day just with Grandma!! After we got to Ihop, he was excited and they all had a great time. Feed the nine year olds, and they are happy!!

4 comments:
Sounds like fun! I can see you decided against my idea of getting the "all you can eat pancakes" for the boys to share:)
Very good idea!! I love it!
What a cool mom! I bet they had a blast.
What a fun idea! Looks like they had fun. It blows me away how old he is getting!
Post a Comment