I went to the DR yesterday to get a detailed ultrasound of our little baby girl. I was so amazed by the great 3-d pictures they got of her. She was so active, sticking out her
tongue and she even smiled for the picture. Everything was healthy and looked good. I just love that little chin and those cheeks.
6 comments:
Oh, Brooke, She is so beautiful!!! I can't believe she is smiling. :O)
Cute cute cute! What a sweet little girl. Any talk of names yet?
Oh my goodness!! I have never seen anything so amazing. I love the smile and she is just too cute! WOW! I wish that my doctor did 3D ultra sounds. That is so cool!
That is really cool! And she is so cute!
Wow! That IS amazing. I bet you're in a hurry to meet her.
How cute!
Amazing! That is so cool. Those ultrasounds are so high tech these days. Neat little sneak peak :) SHE! looks so healthy and happy.
Post a Comment