Monday, April 27, 2009

He's 3!

I love this little kid! I love how is loves to climb up in my lap and cuddle. He came into this world crying, and has shed many tears every day since :) When he is old and grown, I will always remember Eli's little tear stained cheeks, he can produce big crocodile tears on demand, and unfortunately usually gets what he wants... that needs to change pretty quick! He is my little sweet heart and I love him so much.
One year old
Two years old
My big three year old boy!

6 comments:

littlegry said...

I LOVE is big brown eyes... tears or not, I'd give in to the baby browns!

Malia said...

He is adorable! The tears are workin' for him huh? I don't blame you!!

Dani said...

Awww, what an adorable crying face he has. Happy birthday Eli!!! And Adam. Cute kids.

Tami said...

I remember when he was born! I can't believe how big he is now. He has totally changed lately into this little man. I love it when he smiles, tucks his chin in, and then giggles. Cute little guy!

Ryan and Christina said...

Oh my gosh he is already 3! That shows how long it has been since I have been living by you! I remember him as a new born at play group.

Ryan and Christina said...

Hey can you ask Tami to invite me to her blog? Thanks Ü