A few nights ago, I was getting ready to put Meg to bed. She hadn't really eaten too much dinner and I didn't want her to wake up in the night with a hungry tummy. So I decided to just give her a little bowl of chex to tie her over until morning. What a little angel. As I poured her the bowl, she looked at me with the sweetest little smile and soflty said, "tank tu" and gave the sign for thank you. I have never heard her say that with out me asking "what do you say" So sweet, it melted my heart!
3 comments:
Awwwww... that is SO sweet! I love little Meggers!
That is so cute! I bet she had the sweetest little voice ever too! I love this age:)
I love it when they say it spontaneously. It's one of those pay back moments that make being a mom the best thing ever.
Post a Comment