Monday, January 10, 2011

Look who is up and walking

Finally, my baby girl has decided to use walking as her way of transportation. She LOVES it, it's so cute to see her walking around with her little baby and princess purse. What a girly girl!! I love it!

5 comments:

chyayn said...

Oh what a little doll. I wish I could see that face walking towards ME!! Miss you. love you and wish I knew that darling baby of yours!! xox

Bugga said...

That picture is so cute, Brooke. She looks like she needs a little pair of dress up heels....maybe not just yet.

Paige Holley said...

Yeah Meg!!! Now we really need to get her and Zoey together and they can run wild!

Samantha said...

WOW!! What a big girl! She is SO cute! I can never get enough of her!!!

Malia said...

Walking! She was just starting the "face plant crawl" when we were there!! Too fast... LOVE the pic at the top of your blog. I clicked on your blog and Kamalei said "ya!! ya! do that one!".