Sooo... I found my camera! I was the one that had lost it, not my tiny photographers. It was in my snow coat pocket, safe and sound with a bunch of treasured memories. So glad I found it, I had almost forgotten this wonderful day!
This was the day I left my five piles of unfolded laundry, a kitchen full of breakfast dishes, beds unmade, bathrooms uncleaned... well the list could go on and on. But I left all that behind for the best snowy day, so far, of 2011. Too bad the big kids were in school!!
We started out the day with some perfect snowman snow, and made this beauty.

Meg loved the snow, but wouldn't stand up in it. She was hilarious!

My little buddy!

Going for a ride in a one mom pulled open sleigh. That wore me out quick!

We went inside to warm up with some hot chocolate and a little Taylor Swift ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment