Friday, February 5, 2010

INFECTED

I am so mad!!!!! I went to a website I have gone to mny times before... but this time, I got a virus and it crashed my computer and "toasted the motherboard" I have been dying not having my blogs to keep me entertained. I guess we will be shopping for a new computer tomorrow. I am worried sick over all my thousands of pictures that were on there. I have been saving some of them to a disk, but not a lot of the current ones.
So my advice to all of you out there... SAVE YOUR PICTURES TO A DISK OR HARD DRIVE!!! I think I might die if I loose those pictures!
Any way, wish me luck with my computer hunting. Any advice??

8 comments:

Meg said...

Oh NOOOOOO! I am so so so sorry. That is a huge bummer. I hope that you can get your pictures. I am going to have Chris save mine tomorrow since you said that.

We have the macbooks and love them. They are a little overpriced, though. but they sure are pretty!

Cathy said...

I agree. You gotta get a Mac! They are so awesome for pics.

chyayn said...

you dont have to ask this family...MAC MAC MAC!! (Right Aaron?:) )

chyayn said...

oh...and welcome back to the WORLD of blogs! we missed you!!;)

Julie said...

OH NO!!!! Maybe you will just have to come for a visit and see if Tim can save your pics, he's saved mine before when my hard drive (not motherboard) has died. my laptop just died and luckily I had just backed up recent pics to desktop. Sorry Mac lovers but i vote PC. and i grew up with macs but these days the advantages are just pretty things not practical. just my 2 cents, get what you want and good luck

Lee & Kindra said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you left that comment so I could find your blog. I'll have to add you to my blog list so I can keep checking your blog.

You should look into getting a mac. They are so much better than PC's. I have had mine for over 5 years and have not had one problem with it. I still back up my pictures just in case, but they are awesome computers and worth every penny you pay for them.

Cindy said...

You might remember when this happened to me. I hope they can save your pictures. We lost EVERYTHING! I back up online now, using carbontie. I also have an external hard drive.
I've never had a mac, but I've heard that's the way to go if you want to avoid computer problems.
Anyway, good luck!

Julie Pia said...

Sorry about your computer Brooke. I would
DIE if I lost my pictures.

Just wanted to stop by and THANK YOU
for your "flooding" advice. I think we are going
to do exactly what you said.

You're the best! Loves...