Adam and Jonah are TOTALLY not into girls and actually get mad when we tease them about girls. Eli lets us all know daily that he likes girls. A few days ago, I was at Target looking for a calendar. I was told to look down the magazine isle. I was looking, and looking and not really paying attention to my surroundings when suddenly I realized the swim suit clad women on the magazines were NOT appropriate for the two little boys in my cart to be looking at. I quickly said, "uh oh, close your eyes, quick!" Jonah quickly covered his eyes and said, "tell me when we are out of this isle!!" Eli kept his eyes wide open and stated "It's ok for me mom, I LIKE girls"
Another thing Eli says when we watch a movie or cartoon where they characters kiss "I like kissing. It's not gross, it's yummy!"
I think we are in for some trouble.
10 comments:
That is hilarious. Hopefully our Eli will be just as cute and funny!
That is too funny! I think you are going to have to keep an eye on that one when it comes to girls...
What a funny kid! I love it.
your kids are getting so big and are oh so adorable!
i miss you. when is your next trip down???
xoxo
Look out Brooke... he's going to be a ladies man!! :o) Too true about Jonah... girls are YUCKY!!
AHHHHHHHH that is so funny!!! oh man you may be in trouble with this little guy! ha ha h a
PS I have not forgotten about the floral pictures! I started working on it and the power went out so my file was not saved. I hope to get that done and mailed to you shortly!
xoxoxo
Brooke,
It looks like Eli has a little more Call blood in him than the others! :) He is darling, so he will be a ladies man.
I'll take Eli's yummy kisses any day! :)
That is funny! What a lady's man!!!
You're right. Looks like trouble. Good luck!
Post a Comment