Saturday, January 16, 2010

Night sledding!

There's nothing better than night sledding! Spencer fired up his generator and lit up the whole hillside with lights. It was like our own little ski hill. We had a big jug of hot chocolate and cookies to top the night.

My little bear was cozy in her sled. I pulled her all around while the boys went down the hill. She just looked around with her eyes wide open.

Jonah taking Meg for a ride.This was all of their favorite way to go down, on dad's back.

5 comments:

Julie said...

so fun!!! you'll ALL remember that night.

Em said...

Although I am not a fan of the cold...it looks like you guys had a blast. I love the little sled for Meg.

David and Jana said...

How fun! I love that little sled.

Bugga said...

I love that we can share in your "moonlight madness". Little Meg is so cute and so are all your boys -big and small!

Cindy said...

Love the little sled. Meg seems to be pretty content to do whatever the rest of you are doing. It's good you're teaching her to get used to all the craziness and fun at such a young age. She'll have no problem fitting in with the boys.