My baby is growing up so fast. I am still trying to fit her in 3-6 month clothes and wonder why they are so tight, then I realize, well she IS almost 8 months old. The time has just flown by. She is such a dream. She is the most mellow little thing I ever met. She is so happy to just sit and watch all the craziness of the boys and their friends. Every once in a while she will fuss to tell me she is ready for a nap, or for a little something to eat. We have all fallen more in love with her and are so happy she is our little sister. Here are some of the things she has learned
-she loves to give open mouthed kisses, and tries to latch onto your cheek while she's at it.
-she hasn't been sleeping as well as she did when she was a small baby, but she is getting better.
-She still falls instantly asleep, every time she nurses.
-She has a little blanket that she is getting attached too and makes a sweet little "mmmm" sound every time I hand it to her.
-She HATES tummy time and doesn't try to roll, hold her body up or anything, she just puts her face down into the blanket and cries (although she did roll twice tummy to back)
-She can sit up so straight and tall and loves to sit and play
-She loves to feed herself and concentrates so hard to pick up cheerios with her two little fingers.
Oh how we love our little Meggers.
5 comments:
love your new picture on the top!
So darn cute! Glad you are back.
Glad you are back! Meg is very grown up! WOW she can do many things! She is a very cute and happy baby =) I miss you guys! LOVE YOU!!
Your kids are so cute! Miss Meg is amazing!
I'm so happy that Macfarlanes are back! I hope your pictures were all preserved.
Post a Comment