We had a fantastic Halloween! I love this holiday! Here is a little summary of our great day.
Adam did his top pumpkin almost all by himself. They turned out pretty good.

Spencer and I decided to dress up this year for my annual witches Cafe. Popeye and Olive Oil.


Ready to trick or treat.

I love this little June bug.


Brothers, I just loved this picture!

Holy cow!!! Look at all this candy. They are following in my tradition in organizing all the candy into their appropriate color. :)
3 comments:
So cute Brooke...I am the meanest mom evah...I make them all dump their candy into one bucket so they can't fight over who got what...Actually, I think it's GENIOUS!!! Muwaahaahaahaa
So cute! Love the pumpkins-we kinda forgot to carve ours this year :(
I love your costumes. Our kids think we're pretty lame for not dressing up. Maybe next year...
I love the pumpkins too.
Post a Comment