My chubby little beauty. I just love the way this little girl looks at me. It just melts my heart!! Check out that little chin, soooo kissable and sweet.

After church, we went to visit Spencer's Grandpa. He is such a good man, it was fun to let him meet Meg.

THEN, we worked on the kids creations for school. They have a contest called "Mr. Dibbles Garden" where the kids create things out of left over garden goods. Here is what they came up with all by themselves. Spencer and I did the cutting, they did all the rest. So creative!
Eli with his porcupine people, Jonah and his race car and Adam with his Man eating plant.


9 comments:
Very creative. I love that man eating plant.
Your kids are creative because of their mom. You are so great with them!! I love the picture of Meggy!!!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS. First of all, your baby is SO ADORABLE!!! Daaaaaang. and Second...THOSE GARDEN CREATIONS!! soo cool!!! I hope they won first prize! REALLY REALLY COOL!!! (oh...spencers gpa is cute too haha)
Holy creative!!! I still just love the picture you put on your header!!!
You should bake and eat that zucchini car. That and the monster are awesome.
I love what these darling boys came up with. I have to admit, that I wondered if there was some way to use the veggies afterwards.
I can't believe how big those zuch's are! Wow!
GREAT IDEA!! I love this. You are so creative
I love Jonahs teeth... Very cool boys!!
Post a Comment