Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blessing day

Today was such a perfect day. Everyone was happy, food was good and family and friends surrounded us. I love this little girl sooo much and am so happy to have her in our family.


8 comments:

Paige Holley said...

I love the new heading picture! hahaha. Thanks for the great day. I love when we can all get together.

David and Jana said...

What a beautiful girl! Glad the day went well. I love your new header picture...too funny.

chyayn said...

yes we were all excited to see the faces with glasses too...especially Meg-haha She is DARLING.(and your boys look handsome and so in love with her!)

Cindy said...

Seriously, stop making me have second thoughts! I told you, I'm done. Girl or no girl.
She is the cutest thing I've ever seen. That dress, that sweater, that bracelet, that hair...no really, STOP, or Jason's not going to let me look at your blog anymore.

Aaron said...

Loving the "Our Sweet 4" update. I've been checking the blag daily waiting for you to fix it.

momwouldgo said...

What a beautiful family you have! Miss you guys, especially now for pumpkin painting!

Bugga said...

OOOOOOOOOH - how adorable. I haven't been checking your Blog. These are so precious. I didn't know about Jonah's tooth either. I loved the new "heading" photo - that's great!

Ryan and Christina said...

Oh she looks darling! I love the look on her face she really is something so special!