Spencer decided he was finally old enough to start mowing the lawn. Adam was so anxious to do this big job for dad. Spencer gave him a quick lesson on how it all worked, and then let him go. He was following close behind him at first showing him how to do the corners and get it all, then decided to just let him go and see how well he can do alone. I loved watching that little face concentrate and work so hard. I can't wait until I have three big strong boys to do all the hard work :)
Sunday, May 31, 2009
My little workers
I can't believe how big this kid is getting! He has been so helpful and has been doing things and lifting things for me these last couple of weeks as I am getting bigger and bigger. :)
Spencer decided he was finally old enough to start mowing the lawn. Adam was so anxious to do this big job for dad. Spencer gave him a quick lesson on how it all worked, and then let him go. He was following close behind him at first showing him how to do the corners and get it all, then decided to just let him go and see how well he can do alone. I loved watching that little face concentrate and work so hard. I can't wait until I have three big strong boys to do all the hard work :)

Eli is getting close.
Spencer decided he was finally old enough to start mowing the lawn. Adam was so anxious to do this big job for dad. Spencer gave him a quick lesson on how it all worked, and then let him go. He was following close behind him at first showing him how to do the corners and get it all, then decided to just let him go and see how well he can do alone. I loved watching that little face concentrate and work so hard. I can't wait until I have three big strong boys to do all the hard work :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It must be fun to see it get all green. It looks so nice. I am going to show Ethan...maybe Adam will inspire him to do some mowing!
Tucker's been begging too, of course we only have a patch of a front lawn. Just think someday we will have to BEG them to do it!!!
What awesome helpers! I love that it is exciting to kids to be able to mow the lawn. I felt so grown up when I got to do that chore as a kid.
I can not believe Adam in mowing the lawn! That is HUGE! Sooo cute. He is such a sweetheart. The yard looks great!
just watch those fingers and toes they are important LuAnn
Post a Comment