Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Funny things they say...

I had a journal I was writing all these cute things the kids say, but I can't seem to find it at the moment...

-We were having our first summer time dinner out on the deck and we were talking about how much we love where we live. It was such a perfect night to dine outside.
Jonah said, "I just love being alive, I never want to die. It's just so quiet and peaceful here."

Jonah -"Mom, when are you going to be all smooth again?" referring to my huge bump I have growing on my belly.

We were on our way to St George and Eli kept asking "When are we going to be in Curious George?"

Eli - We flushed a spider down the toilet and Eli said, "Now he is going to go to Name of Jesus Christ, Amen, right mom? Just like Grandma Great."

5 comments:

chyayn said...

HAHAHAHAH! Those are so cute. Hilarious. SO glad you wrote them down.:) haha

Aaron said...

What does "being smooth" mean? And I love Eli's comment.

Brooke said...

Being smooth again, as opposed to bumpy... aka my huge growth on the front of my body!!!!

Bugga said...

I loved that you wrote these down, Brooke.

Malia said...

AAAaaaah, so precious the things they say. That was too sweet. Good job capturing them! This reminded me of a few I need to write down before I forget them!!