My kids CAN'T wait until I'm not huge anymore! Today Jonah informed Adam, "This is so awesome Adam, when mom isn't fat anymore, she is going to chase us and play soccer with me and come lay by me in my top bunk!!"
This is just one of the looks I get from Eli when I tell him I can't carry him.
Believe me kids... I can't wait either!!!
9 comments:
I love it! I remember telling Gracen I couldn't hold her any more... I think I got the same face.
That is great. I know how you feel. Only it doesn't stop little Emy from crawling up and sitting on my tummy. When are you due? Has anyone given you a baby shower?
I am laughing so hard at the "when mom isn't fat anymore" thing. I can barely type. ohhhhhh those boys! That is hilarious. I love it.
LOL! LOL! Love the picture!
We've got the same view going on at our house and I am so completely done! It's going to be a long summer isn't it?
LOVE it! I can't stop laughing out loud sitting all by myself :) I just took picture of Kamalei crying at my feet from the save view (minus the pregnant belly :) Our poor babies.
I like seeing your little pregnant belly. When do we get to see the full view? We are so excited for you all.
oh you poor thing! Just let them know it will take a few weeks after the baby comes out! Avrie asked me to chase her in the Hall of the hospital because the baby was out and I could run now! Hang in there
I love this picture! It cracks me up. I remember when that is how I saw my kiddos!
Post a Comment