Saturday, June 4, 2011

What's happening around here

We had our sixth annual neighborhood last day of school party yesterday. We had a great time, I can't believe how BIG these kids getting. Now to start planning for next year, always looking for ideas for a bigger and better party! ;)

Look how many neighbor kids are just on our little street!!!
even the little kids had fun.






Nothing better than spending a warm night doing some "white trash" roof jumping!
We were removing the swamp cooler off the house with Uncles help, and the boys were having some fun jumping into Spencer's pile of fresh cut grass.


We had a great visit with Uncle. Thanks for your help!
Eli started T-ball this year and is doing awesome. Especially because he "looks so AWESOME!"



Perfect hit!

Eli stands in outfield and gives me a thumbs up every few minutes. I love this kid!
And summer begins! This kid can ALWAYS find a mud puddle. Too bad his pants were to big and couldn't stay up. This is what I found walking up the street from the neighbors, bum and all.

Adam and his friend entered the Puff Mobile race at the science competition at school. They made it all the way to the finals at the High school and did great!

Eli graduated from Busy Bee preschool. Here he is singing "I'm a VIP" ;)


Bugga treated him to a hamburger picnic.
Papa cuddled and read Scooby Doo. Man this kid is spoiled!

2 comments:

Susan G said...

Wow, Brooke -- your kids are so cute. I LOVE t-ball!! (it's the highlight of the summer for me ;) That looks like an awesome neighborhood party, and an awesome neighborhood! You're so lucky to have so many kids right there. What a great mama you are -- I love all the traditions you have.

Jamie said...

I miss that ward family SO much!! You guys are always in my heart! I hope to one day settle down in a ward again just like that! Love you guys! Hope all is well.