CUTE! You are such a cute mom. Oh, that Meg is a beautiful girl. How fun to have a girl, don't you think? Lily and I just got our toes painted together (my first pedicure EVER) and it was really fun. Lily felt so big and fancy (so did I!). Girls are fun.
I love those "sleepy-just woke up from a nap eyes", in the last picture. For some weird reason those "right after nap" pictures have always been a favorite of mine. So cute!
8 comments:
Aren't girls FUN!!
The only thing cuter than chubby little baby feet, is chubby little baby feet with painted toenails!
Nice Meg! Those toes look so fancy =) It is always fun to paint nails!
She has gotten so big and so beautiful! Miss you guys!
CUTE! You are such a cute mom. Oh, that Meg is a beautiful girl. How fun to have a girl, don't you think? Lily and I just got our toes painted together (my first pedicure EVER) and it was really fun. Lily felt so big and fancy (so did I!). Girls are fun.
I love those "sleepy-just woke up from a nap eyes", in the last picture. For some weird reason those "right after nap" pictures have always been a favorite of mine. So cute!
Sorry the above post is from Amy, your cousin in Spokane. Love you Brooke!
those are kissable toes! ahhhhhh muah
Post a Comment