Ok, I found a few minutes... So as most of you know THIS right here has
been the main reason for my lack of posts. Being without a kitchen for
three months is not all that it is cracked up to be. It was not very
fun... but now I can say, I think it was worth it. ;) I am still
patiently waiting for a tile back splash and cupboard doors, but I am
kindof planning on getting those after lawn mowing season has died down a
little. I am so proud of Spencer and his handy work. We now have
another half bathroom AND a laundry room.
The other reason for my lack on posts, my camera fell in the bathtub at
Paiges, and has never been the same. Here is Adam, my 12 year old
birthday boy. Still can't believe he is 12. He is almost as tall as
me, his feet are 3 sizes bigger than mine, and he is almost as strong as
I am!! He also received the Aaronic priesthood yesterday! He seems to old to be mine.
With spring and warmer weather, also brings baby insects! We have,
well, I have loved watching these busy ants dig and dig. They are my
role models, they never stop working! It is amazing.
And our Praying mantis egg hatched this weekend and brought us 200 tiny
praying Mantis. We have enjoyed gazing at them. They are picky eaters
and have not liked the bugs we have caught for them to eat. Needless to
say, we only have about 75 left. I guess they got a little hungry and
started eating each other. They will be released into your yard this
afternoon.
Here is just a random picture that I love of these two little buddies. They sure love each other... most of the time.
2 comments:
Yay I've heard such fun things about your new kitchen so glad to see it!
And I can't believe how old all the kids are getting!
you ar such a fun mom!
See! Another great example of your awesome-momness! Tons of ants and 200 praying mantis! oh my. And the kitchen is beautiful!! So exciting!!
Post a Comment