Friday, April 8, 2011

Face plants are not always funny.

Although we still have snow of our front lawn, this sledding trip was a few weeks ago. I wanted to share these cute faces, and write down some fun memories.


Meg ready for a ride in the "snowman" She calls snow, "snowman"


The snow was so fluffy and powdery. Spencer was our trail blazer and got a great work out making steps in the side of this mountain. We would sink three feet deep with every step!

I love to watch these boys with Meg. They are all ruff and tumble with each other, but they treat their little sister like a princes. Adam is so cute with her.
Well, it was all fun and games until everyone started to get hurt. It started with me taking a face dive in the 3 foot powder... there were many to follow.
funny to see mom do a face plant...
Kind of funny for these two to get covered in powder...
Not so funny anymore..

Now we are getting cold and wet...
Eli had a break down and so that was the signal, we were done. Oh wait, this picture was taken BEFORE we even went down the hill. I forgot, he was crying the WHOLE day about EVERYTHING! But that's just Eli, and we are all used to it. ;) Love you Wyman!

Spencer pulling Eli as he whaled all the way back to the car.


Good times, Great memories!
Lots of hot chocolate and twizzlers to make everyone feel better.



Now that was a good day!


1 comment:

Bugga said...

I already commented on our family Blog but just want to say...I love your background for your family Blog!!!