Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December at our house

I love all the fun traditions and activities that December brings. I love seeing Christmas through my children's eyes, everything is so exciting and wonderful. Here is a peek of how we have been enjoying our holiday...

The kids did a great job decorating this year, Adam and Spencer are the official light people, and did a great job!

We were so happy to have Papa and Bugga join us for Jonah's program. I think he sang extra good because they were there. :)
Our annual ginger bread houses. These kids are such little artists. I love all the little details they added.

I forgot to take an after picture. Meg was grumpy and it was late, so I just threw them all in the tub and put them in bed without taking pictures :( Adam took one of his to e-mail Samantha, so here is Adam's little house.
All ready for church this past "Christmas sunday"
As I was uploading my pictures, I noticed I had so many of Meg eating.. she cracks us up!
Here she is sharing dad's chili after church, so sweet.

And this is her face when she sees I have the camera. She is so cheesy!!
My little Santa Claus

I came into the kitchen to see this. She was saying in her high little voice, "Dad, dad"
She is such a joy. I just love her little personality, this is my very favorite age of all!!








5 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

She is just so cute! Seriously, I need to meet her. Your parents look great-I don't think your mom has aged one bit!

Susan G said...

Fun gingerbread houses! Your little girl is such a doll, i can't get over it!! She looks like she would be a blast to hang out with.

momwouldgo said...

I love that post. I could totally tell that was your mom, you look alot like her. Merry Christmas!

katie said...

hahaha oh the stuff they stick up their noses!?!

i loved seeing your mom and dad. it's been forever!

Liz and Lorin without Borders said...

Brooke,
You get the mom of the year award. These are great memories and your family is beautiful! Meg is going to be spoiled with all of those big brothers to watch out for her.