Little Indian princess all ready to go.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Halloween at our house
We look forward to Halloween for months and always plan our costumes carefully. This year was no different. The kids were so hyper and excited to go get CANDY... the thing I love about these kids, after the first night, they never ask for it again. Out of sight, out of mind. HMMMM now I just need to put it where I can't find it. So here are a few pictures of our night of trick or treating in the pouring rain!
Little Indian princess all ready to go.

Zorro, Skeleton man, Headless head holder and Little Indian.
Oh my! I taught them how to line up and color coordinate, doesn't it look great?!
Here is my shaggy Adam at our annual Halloween party trying to figure out what he is touching. EEWWWW "Maggots"! (just overcooked rice ;)
Here's Jones feeling the "kidney" (scoop of jello)
Spencer's choice this year to go as "Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife, Beth"
Little Indian princess all ready to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You all look fantastic!
Awesome costumes -- every one of them!
Wow - you really look "fauncy" as a blonde, Brooke.
Post a Comment