Monday, November 30, 2009

First haircut

I finally did it! Meg was getting quite the mudflaps, I know how to cut boys hair, but I don't know the first thing when it comes to girl haircuts. So I asked my brave friend to come give her, her first hairdo. It looks sooo much better. she just trimmed about an inch off the back and now she has her first little bob. :) Her first haircut at 4 months! I love how her little neck shows in the back, I just want to eat it up! It is so sweet.

Before...



After!!!

6 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

I still can't get over that hair-it's incredible and she is so completely adorable!

David and Jana said...

What a cutie! My baby is now 15 months and he still hasn't had to have a haircut.

littlegry said...

See... I told you it would be easy. Looks cute!!

chyayn said...

ohhhhhhhhh i love little necks.:) She is so so darling Brooke!!! (even with mudflaps!!!)

Julie said...

SO DARLING!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Brooke. I haven't seen her for a long time. She is so grown up and adorable!!